Corporate membership in the International Society of Air Safety Investigators is a win-win situation. It is beneficial to your organization, the Society, and the aviation community.
1. About You
Your organization is one that it is directly involved in aviation, and by its nature is dedicated to improvement of aviation safety. Your membership would indicate to a worldwide audience of safety professionals, the aviation community, your customers, and your employees that management supports and is committed to the enhancement of aircraft accident investigation and a reduction of aircraft accident rates.
2. About ISASI
ISASI is the only organization specifically for the air safety investigator and the aircraft accident prevention professional. Our motto is "Air Safety through Investigation." We are a growing, dynamic organization with a full range of membership benefits.
3. Why Join?
There are several reasons that a corporation should join ISASI. These include activities, education, services, and networking!
- The annual ISASI Seminar has become a focal point for aviation safety professionals throughout the world. Attendance has steadily grown and the presentations are meaningful and state-of-the-art. These gatherings have a full day of specific safety oriented tutorials and three days of multi-faceted presentations by internationally renowned experts. A corporate member meeting is held in conjunction with the annual seminar which directly and immediately addresses the concerns of our corporate members. Corporate members are allowed to send an unlimited number of employees to a seminar at the member rate, a significant savings.
- The Reachout Workshop Program was instituted to provide low-cost, subject-oriented, and locally sponsored seminars to a broader international community than our annual seminars. The first Reachout Workshop held in May of 2001 in Prague, Czech Republic, was an unqualified success in attendance and content, and the dozens of subsequent workshops held since have been equally successful. These workshops provide our corporate members an opportunity to directly affect safety in areas where it will have the greatest return.
- The ISASI publication, FORUM is a first–class magazine, published four times a year. The publication contains information and articles concerning the latest in accident investigation. In addition, each issue features one of our corporate members in a full back page "Who's Who" article.
- The ISASI Rudolf Kapustin Memorial Scholarship Fund was established in 2002 to provide eligible college students with a $2000 grant to attend our annual seminars. Our grantees have been unanimous in their praise for the program and many are now gainfully employed in the industry. Corporate support of the scholarship fund has contributed to its success.
- The Student Mentoring Program is an opportunity for your organization to establish a link with university students interested in an aviation safety career. Its purpose is to guide them to ensure the future health of our discipline.
- 6. Our corporate and individual members represent over 70 countries and are a diverse group working in all aspects of our industry. Membership also provides for organizational continuity, particularly for organizations directly involved in aviation.
Applications are available under the "Memberships" tab.
ISASI is the place for those dedicated to improving aircraft accident investigation safety and aviation safety.